The fire fighting forces are facing the increasingly complicated situation of fire fighting and rescue and social assistance. For various situations such as earthquake rescue, flood fighting and rescue, mountain rescue and large-span or high-rise fire, the limitations of traditional on-site investigation methods have become increasingly prominent. How to effectively implement fire warning and on-site detection, and quickly and accurately deal with the disaster situation is particularly important. Unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) has become a new choice for fire fighting forces by virtue of its mobility, reliability and flexibility, and mounting various task equipments can meet various complex operation requirements.
Combined with the actual needs of fire fighting forces, the application of unmanned aerial vehicles can solve the following four problems:
1. Disaster investigation. When a disaster occurs, foxtec unmanned aerial vehicle carries out disaster investigation. Firstly, it can ignore the terrain and environment and conduct investigation flexibly, especially for some urgent and dangerous disaster sites, when the investigation team is unable to carry out investigation, UAV can carry out investigation quickly. Secondly, through UAV investigation, the efficiency of investigation can be effectively improved, and the key factors of disaster accidents can be found out at the first time so that commanders can make correct decisions. Thirdly, it can effectively avoid casualties, which can not only prevent people from entering dangerous environments such as toxic, inflammable and explosive, but also comprehensively and meticulously grasp the situation on site.
2. Monitoring and tracking. The function of UAV is not limited to disaster detection. The scene of all kinds of disasters and accidents faced by fire forces often changes rapidly. In the process of dealing with disasters and accidents, the use of unmanned aerial vehicles for real-time monitoring and tracking can provide accurate disaster situation changes, it is convenient for headquarters at all levels to grasp the dynamic disaster situation in time, so as to make quick and accurate countermeasures to minimize disaster losses.
3. Assist rescue. foxtech uses unmanned aerial vehicle integration or flexible carrying of key equipment to provide help for rescue in various situations: opening up rescue channels for rescue. For example, in water and mountain rescue, the existing casting device has great limitations in the use environment and scope, and the accuracy is poor. UAV is used to assist rope throwing or carry key equipment, it can create new ways for rescue, open up life-saving channels, and be accurate and efficient. Integrate communication equipment and use unmanned aerial vehicles as communication relay. For example, in the environment where communication is blocked, such as earthquakes and mountains, UAV integrated transmission module is used to act as a temporary transmission station, thus establishing a wireless communication link in extreme environment. Use unmanned aerial vehicles for emergency mapping. The UAV integrated aerial photography mapping module is used to collect and transmit all the situations of the disaster accident scene to the on-site headquarters, and conduct emergency mapping on the terrain of the disaster scene to provide strong support for the development of rescue.
4. Auxiliary supervision. foxtech uses aerial photography to achieve comprehensive and real-time monitoring of high-rise and super-high-rise buildings, timely detection of fire hazards, real-time control of fire on the fire scene, building fire inspection or on-site fire image storage, the aerial surveillance video can be connected to other security or fire monitoring systems in real time.
Its technical advantages include:
1. Flexible. Small unmanned aerial vehicle is light in weight and can be controlled by flight control. It only needs 1 to 2 people to complete this kind of operation task. In the case of poor roads and traffic interruption, you can carry it to the scene of the disaster accident on foot, and the takeoff conditions are very simple and there is no requirement on the terrain. In addition, the UAV is convenient to carry, so it has strong flexibility.
In addition, the flight speed of foxtech UAV is easy to control, the turning radius is small, and the mobility is good. It can flexibly control the flight direction, and the airborne camera can also track the shooting object; The UAV can also quickly reach the designated place, quick response ability and strong adaptability to environment and climate conditions. In the 2014 guarantee test, UAV completed the flight mission under 6-level wind force, limited by rainy weather and other conditions, it is much smaller than that of large manned aircraft; Its takeoff conditions only need a few square meters of open space, and there are no prominent obstacles around. When operating at low altitude, limited by climate conditions, the speed of obtaining images is very fast, and it can play a stable and reliable detective role within 10 kilometers.
2. Comprehensive vision. Unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) can realize over-the-horizon control through wireless technology, so as to have a very comprehensive vision. According to field requirements, it can operate under different light conditions from different angles and distances. It can not only realize the overall shooting of the target at high altitude, but also adjust the distance and angle, and capture the key factors that are important for on-site decision-making as needed. Through remote control of unmanned aerial vehicles and cameras, images can be collected and transmitted in real time according to actual needs. Especially when flying at low altitude, unmanned aerial vehicles have strong tracking and shooting capabilities, and the image resolution obtained by using airborne cameras is very high, if the camera is equipped with night vision functions such as hot vision, the video included will be more comprehensive. This method provides a strong guarantee for the real-time air monitoring of disaster accident site, and can effectively improve the investigation ability of fire fighting forces in emergency rescue.
3. Simple operation. From the technical level, the remote video transmission and control system of unmanned aerial vehicle is connected to the ground station through the network and interface, and is connected to the command center through optical fiber. Therefore, only through the remote control camera and its auxiliary equipment, you can directly watch the real-time video of the UAV camera. Generally, users only need to realize all the actions of unmanned aerial vehicle through remote control, and make the scene clear through remote video transmission and control system, so as to realize remote and convenient all-round monitoring; after the client is connected to the public network, users can control the UAV through PC, tablet computer, mobile phone and other forms of carriers. From the application level, the actual operation of unmanned aerial vehicle is not complicated either. As long as you master the operation of flight, audio and video control and other compatible modules, you can exert your efficiency.
4. Safe and reliable. No matter in the face of severe weather environment such as rainstorm, high temperature, Typhoon and debris flow; Or the scene of serious accidents such as inflammable, explosive, collapse and poisonous; Or extreme geographical environment such as mountains, canyons and ravines, UAV technology can effectively avoid the shortcomings existing in traditional fire fighting and rescue operations and ensure the safety of firefighters themselves. And can provide safe and reliable basis for the command and decision-making of accident disposal by following and tracking the scene situation, control the development of the disaster situation to the maximum extent, and reduce the loss of the disaster situation, reduce casualties.
5. Real-time image transmission. While shooting the disaster scene, UAV uses COFDM wireless image transmission technology to transmit high-definition images to the ground receiving terminal in real time, and the video transmission is up to 1080p image quality. Because COFDM Technology has the feature of broadcast transmission, UAV video can be received by multiple terminals such as command car, command center, manipulator miniature portable terminal, etc.